Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You are going to a....

1. Business meeting
2. First Date meeting
No normal dinner and a movie stuff. Dinner is a must, but some where fun. Like The Melting Pot, Texas de Brazil, The Time Machine, Medieval Times or some where equally fun in your area. Afterwards Dave and Busters or Texas Motor Speedway (adult go kart playground). If your date cannot have fun then this should be where yall go your separate ways!

3. Coffee House with your best friend

Do you prefer a collegiate bookstore atmosphere with coffee and WiFi or a fancy restaurant with a beautiful display of expensive desserts? Oh. And what is your favorite coffee flavor? I really do not like the idea of either of these. Collegiate cafes seem to be too preppy and a fancy restaurant obviously too stuffy for my taste. But, you cannot go wrong with free WiFi! My favorite coffee flavor would have to be White Chocolate Mocha or just plain French Roast, strong and black.


4. Bar/Pub with friendsWhat is your poison?
Beer and liquor baby! Bud Light and shots anyone?

5. Your old high school for a 25 yr. reunionWho would you like to see the most after all these years?
The only ones I would be interested in seeing would be my teachers. Too bad they usually do not show up. I could not stand most people in high school and with FB and Myspace nowadays. who needs to pay for a reunion when you can spy for free???

6. Blogger meet up
What is your fantasy blog meet up with your favorite bloggers? Where would you go and what would you do?

Don't have any fellow bloggers really. But, if I did it would consist of something quite similar to the date question (see above).
7. Google Search Bar
What are you searching for today?

Nothing yet. Shocking! Soon will be searching for wheel bearing repair, how much, and can I/we do it my/our selves.

8. Your favorite tattoo artist at the parlor
What is your next tattoo going to be and why?
I would really like some kind of tree. I love trees especially when the sky is dark with rain, the wind is blowing, and you see the two different shades of the leaves, the top and underside. Beautiful!

9. AA or Al Anon Meeting
You are the designated driver to this function. What advice would you give a room full of folks who desperately need inspiration?

Quit it. Life is too short to be doing this to yourselves. How many people have you lost because of it? you want to lose more? It will never make you happy. Find out what does and stick with it.
10. A video podcast meeting with your mother or significant other who doesn't know about your blog
Tell us how you would introduce them to the blog that is you.
Haha, well if it was my mother I would simply tell her that I had an online journal. It is called a blog. She can find it here if she ever turns on her computer!
For my significant other I could go into detail and he would probably help me do some aesthetics on here.

Do you prefer a structured agenda with a time frame or a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants brainstorming session?
I am all about structure, but I think that brainstorming should go on at some point in the meeting. How are you going to keep things new, fresh, and innovative if no one brainstorms?

Where are we going and what are we going to do? (Yes, I said you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment