Thursday, September 16, 2010

Booking Through and Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for my brains and ability to figure things out for myself. There are so many stupid, oblivious people out there that it is a little scary at times. The worst are those that have no common sense and would rather have things handed to them than use their brains to figure it out. Just today someone posted this on their FB. Must say I love it and agree totally.



Booking Through Thursday

“I couldn’t sleep a wink, so I just read and read, day and night … it was there I began to divide books into day books and night books,” she went on. “Really, there are books meant for daytime reading and books that can be read only at night.”
- ‘The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Milan Kundera, p. 103.
Do you divide your books into day and night reads? How do you decide?

I don't do this at all. I read what I want, when I want. I do not have nightmares when reading a suspense or scary novel, like some I know, and I can never put a book down regardless if it is the middle of the day or late at night. I guess my reading habits are about as free of choice and time as you can get.

1 comment: