Sunday, September 12, 2010

Kick Off

Well, here we go. My first blog attempt. I doubt I will keep up with this thing every day. It is not that I do not want to, I just may not have the time. Some things might just be a little more important every once in a while. I will try not to bore you with my day to day life. Although, it would be easy to post every day if I did that. I do the same damn thing every day.

And that brings me to the other point I wanted to make. I will cuss and I will post my own opinions on here. If you do not like it, simply do not read, please. Or you can read every day, just keep your passionate beliefs/values/comments to yourself because I am just as passionate with mine. I am not here to make enemies or argue.

Also, I am not doing this to be grammatically correct. I am here to simply write and do something that I do not find as a chore.

Like I said before, I do not want this to be an account of my day to day life, unless something awesome happens. And with my boring like in this boring town, you don't have to count on much. So, I have decided to do certain things on certain days. I pulled most, if not all, of these off the 'net and other bloggers. I will give them credit when I figure out the best way to accomplish that every time.

So, with no further ado, just like the name of my blog and my URL reads... this is My Words, My Thoughts, My Life-- Raw- Uncensored- and Unchecked. Let's get this shit started.

No comments:

Post a Comment