Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Seven and Sunday Stealing

Sunday Seven

Name seven Americans you feel should be featured on our paper money.

1. My mother on the $1 bill because she is always #1.
2. My PawPaw on the $2 bill because he is just a memory now (much like the $2 bill).
3. Bob Marley on the $20, just 'cause (he wasn't really American, but who is anyways? We all came from somewhere in the beginning).
4. Layne Staley, Kurt Cobain, and Travis Meeks on the $5 because the best '90s grunge faces deserve to be represented.
5. Stephen King on the $10 for his amazing imagination and all the times he has kept me up at night scared shitless from his novels.
6. Mickey Mouse on the $50. Why not?
7. My friends on the $100 bill. Don't worry, they will fit. I don't have many...


Sunday Stealing

1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house? Don't have one...thanks for the reminder. :(
2. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received? Simply be myself.
3. What's the worst experience you've ever had involving alcohol? Being three months away from my 21st birthday and being wasted at Whataburger with a cop two tables away. I know...hardcore.
4. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another person? Let them down severely...sorry mom.
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes? Some really talkative,creative, popular, social person that I probably would hate.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.  Can't think of one sorry.
7. What's your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else? Depends on what I need it for.
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you? Hmmm, don't know, I can be all four. But most of the time I would be John George. :)
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up? What a ridiculous question. I would illegally smuggle my family out of the country at this point.
10. When should you procrastinate - now or later? That is what I am doing so I guess now.
11. What is your favorite fast food? Whataburger or Taco Bueno
12. What was your favourite game as a child? Poker, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit and Clue. Nothing has changed.
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible The kid wants to walk, wants to be you, wants to become independent.
14. Describe your favorite family member. My mother. She is always there for me and amazes me every time I get to talk to her. She always has a funny story to tell me when I call. I hate living away from home.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of? I love all breakfast food. If I had my way, it would be badass waffles, German pancakes, scrambled eggs, and fruit every morning.
16. What food is better the day after it was made? Anything Italian and anything from a crockpot.
17. What was your last big purchase? Textbooks....lame.
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it? This afternoon before he left for work.
19. Why are there memes? So us noncreative people will have something to put in our blogs everyday.
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy) silly willy
21. If you were given the option of a "do-over" in life .. would you take it? At this point,   in my short 23 years, no.
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it? The Notebook among many others. The couples love in The Notebook is just beyond beautiful.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right? Ummm, guess I haven't had one truly big enough to remember.
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them? Make lemonade, duh! No, I wish. I take them as they come and hope my face isn't too sour looking.
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself? I am the same except I can talk to someone better on the internet than in person. I feel more comfortable writing, whether it is active or passive.
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex? Oh my god. Yes. I really hope it was a joke though. My parents went to Vegas pretty close to my mother's due date. They decided that if I was born a boy (they opted to not know my sex until I was here) while they were in Vegas, I would be named Poker (first name) Chip (middle). I know my mother would not have done it, but she did not even have a definite boy name picked out yet so you never know...

Credit due for today's post:
http://www.patrickkphillips.com/2010/09/12/sunday-seven-episode-254/
http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunday-stealings-players-meme.html

No comments:

Post a Comment