Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Movie Meme and Curious as a Cat

Monday Movie Meme- Biopics

There are lots of movies these days that tell the stories about the lives of real people. Which ones can you come up with?

Will Smith as Muhammed Ali in Ali
Audrey Tatau as Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel in Coco Before Chanel
Tom Hulce as Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in Amadeus
Meryl Streep as Julia Childs in Julie and Julia
Dennis Quaid in as Jerry Lee Lewis in Great Balls of Fire
Russell Crowe as John Nash in A Beautiful Mind
Johnny Depp as George Jung in Blow
Salma Hayek as Frida Kahlo in Frida

Curious as a Cat

1) When was the last time you stepped on something that really hurt? Just this morning. A nice, pointy rock decided to hop in to my flip flop. The indentation is still on my heel!
2) What is the most unusual food you have tried for the first time recently? Nothing lately. But, the most unusual food would have to be when I was a kid... we where on a cruise and I tried eating (Broiled not fried) frog legs. NEVER AGAIN!
3) Describe the one who got away. Have not had one get away, yet. However, a couple of weekends ago, we were fishing and the little slimy shit chomped on my line, wriggled off, and ate my whole worm.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

I think of some one finding this picture in their attic's best kept treasures. I can see something like this being in my great grandmother's trunk or even in my grandmother's attic. Pictures like this make me wonder about what happened afterwards. Who did she marry? Were they happy? Did they have any kids to pass this picture down to?

No comments:

Post a Comment