Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Tip and Tale

Tuesday Tip

Take what you want today because it might be gone tomorrow.

Tuesday Tale

Today's tale will be about what I did today. My first day at Santa Rita went smooth once I got there. Getting up at 6AM was, to say the least, not so smooth. I am praying it gets easier. I am sure it will. It will require a little bit of lifestyle change. No longer can I wait until 10PM to do homework. My lazy time between school and work is going to become homework time, unfortunately. If I can make mself do this, everything will be ok.

Santa Rita is a pretty nice school from what I can tell. My mentor teacher is young and seems to enjoy what she does. I am thankful for this because I did not want some veteran teacher that has turned passive and sour about her career choice. I vow to resign if I ever start becoming that way.

The kiddos are as well behaved as you can expect from fourth graders and I am thankful for this too. At least I will not have to worry about discipline tremendously.

My partner Katy seems to be just like me in a lot a ways. We are both quiet and have some of the same ideas. This can be awesome at all times, but it may hurt us sometimes when we are trying to think outside of the box. Looks like we may have to get some outsider opinions, so stay tuned! I may be borrowing your brains!

All in all, it was a good day. I filed some homework for our teacher and as she said "Got a taste for what most of teaching is about...filing, planning, organizing, cleaning." Lol.

Was a good morning and a wonderful afternoon because I finshed it off with a nap with my love, Trey.

Now here is to a good week, month, year and life... margarita time! Bottoms up!

No comments:

Post a Comment